Logistics Associate Apprenticeship is a new way to start a career in Logistics, with the academic and on the job training provided leading to internationally recognised qualification. The LAA programme is a Level 6 Higher Certificate in Logistics delivered by Technological University Dublin and Cork Institute of Technology.
It creates the perfect entry point into the Logistics, Freight, Shipping and Distribution sectors for school graduates, mature students and career changers.
It also offers upskilling opportunities for the existing employees with no former qualification who wish to advance their careers in logistics.
Benefits for Apprentices:
– Level 6 Award ‘Higher Certificate in Logistics’
– Internationally recognised qualification
– Earning while learning
– Gaining valuable on the job experience
– Accessing the Third level Education
– Apprentices college tuition is fully funded by the Government
– Guidance and support provided by assigned work-based mentor
– Clear ladder of progression
Leading global and national logistics companies across Ireland will be recruiting for the Logistics Associate Apprenticeship programme for the next intake of apprentices scheduled for September 2020.
To register your interest visit our ‘Apprentices’ section or click on https://www.laa.ie/apprentices/