Spectrum is one of Ireland’s leading outsourcing businesses providing eCommerce, logistics and print management services, operating from a four acre site strategically located in Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24.
Established over 30 years ago and now the company’s offers additional services such as kitting, packing, and E-commerce. With the one-stop solution for print, distribution, kitting, and logistics, we have expanded the customer base to include eCommerce and multi-channel B2B brands.
We are now inviting applications for the Logistics Associate Apprenticeship programme starting in September at TU Dublin City Campus.
Apprentice Duties and responsibilities:
- Receiving incoming shipments and preparing outgoing shipments.
- Developing and communicating shipment schedules.
- Liaising with vendors and carrier services to coordinate logistics and timelines.
- Working very closely with the pick and pack team
- Assisting customers and resolving shipment issues and complaints.
- Preparing and maintaining shipment paperwork, records, and digital databases.
- Performing additional duties as needed.
- Fork truck and ride on truck licences (we can organise the training if required)
- Inspecting incoming and outgoing shipments and verifying rates.
Applicant must meet one of the LAA programme entry criteria:
- H7/O6 or above in five leaving certificate (or equivalent) subjects. A minimum of grade O6 must be obtained in English. A minimum of grade O6 or a B2 or above in Foundation level must be obtained in mathematics.
- Holders of a QQI Level 5 or Level 6 (or equivalent) in cognate areas (e.g. business, logistics and distribution, supply chain management, etc
- Applicants may also be eligible to become apprentices via Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Interested candidates should send their applications by email to