Job Title: Supply Chain Administrator/Apprentice (Logistics Associate Apprenticeship)
Company: Elsatrans Ltd
Location: Naas, Co. Kildare
Elsatrans Ltd is a provider of Warehousing, Transport, and Logistics services to the Retail, FMCG, Packaging, and Manufacturing industries. Based in Naas we are a family company, employ upwards of 65 colleagues, occupy over 90000 sqft of warehousing, and operate 20 Vehicles in Naas Enterprise Park. Established in 2004 we provide excellent client interaction and customer service to ensure seamless Supply chain solutions to our customers.
Elsatrans Ltd. is currently offering an apprenticeship opportunity for a Supply Chain Planner/Apprentice under the Logistics Associate Apprenticeship in a busy Logistics Company. We are looking for individuals with good computer skills, strong attention to detail, and a clear understanding of customer care.
Being an excellent team player is also crucial for this role liaising between the Warehouse and Transport Departments to ensure the smooth flow of our client’s goods.
• Goods In / Goods Out, Bay, Dispatch, and Transport operations allocation: Efficiently manage the accurate receipt of all incoming goods and process outgoing orders through the Warehouse Management System (WMS).
• Route planning, dispatch, driver management, asset management, transport compliance, commercials, and financing.
• Documentation and Labelling: Responsible for printing and organising all relevant documentation and labels and ensuring accurate intake and transport delivery dockets.
• Collaborate closely with Team Leaders and Management to ensure smooth and accurate despatch, loading, and unloading operations.
• Engage with customers regarding inbound and outbound freight, handle inquiries, schedule shipments accordingly, and keep them updated on their orders and amendments.
• Generate stock reports and effectively communicate inventory updates to customers.
• Maintain accurate records of performance metrics and present KPI reports to management.
• Earning a salary while you learn
• Mentorship from an industry professional
• Practical, on-the-job training
• Studies at TU Dublin City Campus, tuition-free
• Obtaining a QQI Level 6 Higher Certificate in Logistics
• Free on-site parking for employees.
• Bike-to-work scheme for eco-friendly commuting options.
• Full training will be provided to enhance skills and knowledge.
The position follows a day shift schedule, Tuesday to Saturday, from 07:00 am to 16:00 pm (flexible).
Applicants must meet the educational criteria for the LAA program entry criteria:
- H7/O6 or above in five leaving certificate (or equivalent) subjects. A minimum of grade O6 must be obtained in English. A minimum of grade O6 or a B2 or above in Foundation level must be obtained in mathematics
- Holders of a QQI Level 5 or Level 6 (or equivalent) in cognate areas (e.g., business, logistics and distribution, supply chain management, etc.)
- Applicants may also be eligible to become apprentices via Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Applications in writing or by email enclosing a CV to: