Do you want to learn from a group of experts whilst completing your studies and get exposure to end to end logistics and freight forwarding? Would you like to play a key role developing and handling international shipments? Then a career in Logistics is for you and we’d love to work with you to create and develop your career in the industry.
Come out and be part of our engaging and innovative apprenticeship programme, which allows you to experience up to 4 departments in 2 years. Join our team to understand what the passion for excellence is.
Start date of study: September 2022. 1 Day per week at TU Dublin (Wednesday). 4 days of work. 5 days paid.
Start date of Employment: ASAP pending personal situation and preference – can be before the study commences.
Location: Santry, Dublin 9
Why join cargo-partner?
We are a mid-sized global player in international logistics and freight-forwarding. With 3,500 colleagues in over 40 countries, we are small enough to take it personally yet big enough to work with blue-chip companies and offer international mobility and career development. We invest in people, culture and wellbeing and look forward to creating more opportunities for new entrants in the sector.
What will you get?
- A deep insight into the company but also an excellent network and a diverse curriculum, along with practical work experience in each associated field.
- During the programme you will be mentored and guided – personally and technically from some of the industry’s best.
- Getting the best out of our Finance/HR/Marketing/Sales departments OR from our Operations departments (supply chain & logistics), depending on your interests
- After such an enhanced experience, it should be easier to choose one department for your future and we will give you the opportunity to sign a full-time contract and continue your career growth with us.
Cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Applicant must meet one of the LAA program entry criteria:
- H7/O6 or above in five leaving certificate (or equivalent) subjects. A minimum of grade O6 must be obtained in English. A minimum of grade O6 or a B2 or above in Foundation level must be obtained in mathematics
- Holders of a QQI Level 5 or Level 6 (or equivalent) in cognate areas (e.g. business, logistics and distribution, supply chain management, etc
- Applicants may also be eligible to become apprentices via Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Contact: directly for more information or expression of interest.