About HANNON PharmaLink:
HANNON PharmaLink (HPL) is the dedicated pharma logistics division of the HANNON Transport Group – one of Ireland’s leading transport and logistics providers. The company specialises in the secure, temperature-controlled road transport of pharma, healthcare, and life sciences products between Ireland, UK & mainland Europe.
Job title: Junior Transport Planner (Logistics Associate Apprenticeship)
Location: Drogheda, Co. Louth
Company’s website: https://hannonpharmalink.com/home/
The Junior Transport Planner is responsible for the day-to-day running of the transport & logistics operations. This includes managing customer requests, organising schedule routes, and delivering services within a strict compliant framework.
- Booking in deliveries and liaising with customers
- Allocating and recording resources and movements on the Transport Management System
- Communicating effectively with customers and drivers
- Ensuring all transport is GDP & TAPA compliant.
- Recording PODs on the Transport Management System
- Participation/ involvement in Working groups: Meetings, Committees etc.:
- Obligation to provide information to: Operations Manager / Senior Transport Planner / Quality Control / Quality Manager
Benefits of apprenticeship :
- Earning a salary while you learn
- Mentorship from an industry professional
- Practical, on-the-job training
- Studies at TU Dublin City Campus
- Obtaining a QQI Level 6 Higher Certificate in Logistics
Applicant must meet one of the LAA program entry criteria:
- H7/O6 or above in five leaving certificate (or equivalent) subjects. A minimum of grade O6 must be obtained in English. A minimum of grade O6 or a B2 or above in Foundation level must be obtained in mathematics.
- Holders of a QQI Level 5 or Level 6 (or equivalent) in cognate areas (e.g. business, logistics and distribution, supply chain management)
- Applicants may also be eligible to become apprentices via Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Apply with an updated CV and quoting the job title: Logistics Apprentice at