CPS (Commercial Products Supply) is a key part of the advantaged supply chain of the Technical Function of The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC). CPS manufactures concentrates and beverage bases for sale to bottling partners all over the world. We are seeking a motivated person to join our experienced Transport & Logistics Operational Team, based in Drogheda, Co Meath. Reporting to the Ireland Transport & Logistics Manager, the role involves all aspects of the administration and co-ordination of daily/weekly and monthly shipments to our Plant in Ballina, Co Mayo.
This apprenticeship is an opportunity to acquire experience, skills, knowledge, competencies in multi model global transportation, as well as a qualification in the logistics industry.
- Co-ordination and planning of daily/weekly shipments.
- Planning and booking carriage through our carrier base.
- Pro-actively participate in our Carrier Management programme to share knowledge and to help ensure KPI metrics are on target.
- Monitor and schedule Imports with clearing agents and Material Management team to meet planning requirements.
- Organize internal transfers of stock between domestic Warehouses and Plants.
- Assist the Warehouse team in the preparation of the Inbound and Outbound Warehouse schedules.
- Communicate to both internal and external customers manually and electronically.
- Approving and controlling freight invoices.
- Preparing shipping papers.
- Travel to other plants as required.
- Maintaining records, filing and general administration duties.
- Excellent Planning & Organising Skills
- Team Player
- Ability to work on own Initiative and prioritise heavy workload
- Capable of working under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong oral/written communication skills and ability to interact well at all levels
Apprentices must be at least 18 years of age and meet one of the following LAA programme entry criteria:
- H7/O6 or above in five leaving certificate (or equivalent) subjects. A minimum of grade O6 must be obtained in English. A minimum of grade O6 or a B2 or above in Foundation level must be obtained in mathematics.
- Holders of a QQI Level 5 or Level 6 (or equivalent) in cognate areas (e.g. business, logistics and distribution, supply chain management, etc)
- Applicants may also be eligible to become apprentices via Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Apply by sending your CV directly to