Yesterday’s The Irish Logistics & Transport Awards in Crown Plaza Hotel was full of excitement and joy as Logistics Associate Apprenticeship Consortium was honored with the Communications award 🏆
This award and the success of the apprenticeship are the results of an excellent, innovative communication campaign and teamwork by a consortium made up of logistics and transport industry leaders, professional bodies, education providers, and employers.
Over the last six years, the LAA Consortium has worked tirelessly to promote and communicate its vision and goals:
- raise public awareness of career opportunities in the industry (school students, teachers, parents, etc.)
- facilitate access for people of all backgrounds to the sector
- reduce the skills gap
- raising the sector’s profile
- providing an opportunity and mechanism for upskilling for those in the sector
- promoting benefits of the apprenticeship to employers and apprentices
Through effective communications from the outset, the Logistics Associate Apprenticeship has been a game changer and since its establishment, by the consortium, it has revolutionised the logistics industry, not only by addressing the skills shortage in the industry but on a broader stage, it has assisted in changing the image of the industry and the concept of apprenticeship.
This award is a recognition of the hard work, dedication, and efforts of all members of the consortium, and sincere congratulations are extended to you all.
A big congratulations and well done to all the nominees and award winners!