IWT International Warehousing & Transport a leading provider of European and global logistics services is now on the lookout to hire a Logistics Apprentice / Operations coordinator under the Logistics Associate Apprenticeship programme.
JOB TITLE: Operations Co-ordinator (Apprenticeship role)
DEPARTMENT: IWT Global Solutions
LOCATION: Blanchardstown Corporate Park, Ballycoolin, Dublin 15
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execution of customers daily movement requirements
- Communicating and organising subcontractors to ensure service levels are achieved
- Input and updating of files and computer system to allow for full information visibility.
- Issuing and distribution of relevant shipping documents
- Timely invoicing to customer
- Booking shipping requirements
- Booking haulage requirements
- Recording of supplier costs and timely passing of supplier invoices.
- Issuing of reports were deemed necessary
- KPI reporting
- Other duties which may be assigned from time to time
- ISO awareness
- Knowledge of driver hours
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Communications skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Outlook, Word and Excel required
APPLICANT MUST MEET ONE OF THE LAA PROGRAMME ENTRY CRITERIA:
- H7/O6 or above in five leaving certificate (or equivalent) subjects. A minimum of grade O6 must be obtained in English. A minimum of grade O6 or a B2 or above in Foundation level must be obtained in mathematics
- Holders of a QQI Level 5 or Level 6 (or equivalent) in cognate areas (e.g. business, logistics, and distribution, supply chain management etc)
- Applicants may also be eligible to become apprentices via Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
Cover letter with accompanying CV should be addressed to