KCT Logistics Ltd are delighted to participate in the Logistics Associate Apprenticeship Programme for Sept 2022.
We are looking for innovative candidates who enjoy learning and contributing their ideas to their team and within the workplace.
KCT Logistics has locations based in Kilkenny Ireland, Tamworth UK and Holland with almost 30 years’ experience in all aspects of Freight Services throughout Europe.
JOB TITLE: International Transport Co-ordinator (Apprenticeship role)
DEPARTMENT: International Freight Forwarding
LOCATION: Kilkenny Depot
EDUCATION PROVIDER: MTU Cork
- A keen interest in developing a career within the International Logistics Industry
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software programmes
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
KCT Logistics offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organisation. We endeavour to hire and advance the right people, both locally and globally, motivating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market-competitive compensation package for a trainee role progressing within our Company.
Applicant must meet one of the LAA programme entry criteria:
- H7/O6 or above in five leaving certificate (or equivalent) subjects. A minimum of grade O6 must be obtained in English. A minimum of grade O6 or a B2 or above in Foundation level must be obtained in mathematics
- Holders of a QQI Level 5 or Level 6 (or equivalent) in cognate areas (e.g. business, logistics and distribution, supply chain management, etc
- Applicants may also be eligible to become apprentices via Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Application contact: Cover letter with accompanying CV should be addressed to