BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Are you a positive and motivated individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a dynamic environment? Would you like to work as part of a dedicated team that takes pride in getting things right 1st time every time and delivers excellence making life simpler for our customers?
If you’re looking for a change, and you’re ready to make changes … we’re looking for you.
The Logistics Associate Apprenticeship is an opportunity to build your career in the Freight, Logistics, Shipping, and Distribution industries, with a broad exposure to the different fields that comprise each section. Through acquiring the knowledge, skills, and competence to carry out the core operational tasks/responsibilities, qualified Apprentices will be enabled to make a decision as to the direction they wish their career to progress in.
Apprentices will be employed by DHL Supply Chain for the duration of the Programme (2 years) and will attend Lectures in Technological University Dublin (TU Dublin) for one day per week where they will learn the academic side of the industries. Upon successful completion, you will be awarded a Level 6 Higher Certificate in Logistics.
Now here’s what we need from you….
– Interest in International Trade and the Global connectivity of the modern world.
– A desire for knowledge-driven work with problem-solving.
– A career focus with an open mind on progression possibilities.
What are the entry requirements?
– H7/O6 or above in five leaving certificate (or equivalent) subjects. A minimum of grade O6 must be obtained in English. A minimum of grade O6 or a B2 or above in Foundation level must be obtained in mathematics.
– Holders of a QQI Level 5 or Level 6 (or equivalent) in cognate areas (e.g. business, logistics and distribution, supply chain management, etc
– Applicants may also be eligible to become apprentices via Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 20 days holiday, pension scheme, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement with the desire to succeed, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached to your application.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore, we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.