Air & Sea Division, Ballycoolin, Dublin 15.
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 47,000 employees in more than 75 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career. Read more at www.dsv.com
As a Global Provider of Transport and Logistics, this is a fantastic opportunity for candidates interested in furthering their career in DSV to gain practical experience and a real insight into fast paced freight forwarding operations. Full on-the-job training will be provided.
Working in the Transport Business:
As a trainee in DSV, you will be working across borders, cultures and languages. From the very beginning, you will be given responsibility for your own shipments, hauliers and customers. Every day will present new challenges, and we trust that you will be able to deal with them.
Key Tasks/Responsibilities during the Programme:
• Completion of all assignments and exams associated with Programme.
• Programme within any given timescales.
• Planning & routing vehicles to optimum capacity.
• Receive and accurately enter Bookings on Companies TMS.
• Communicate with Customers & internal departments via e-mail & telephone.
• Arrange Haulage and Shipping according to companies procedures.
• Book In with End User.
• Ensuring deliveries are completed within the agreed timelines.
• POD Control.
• Invoicing in an accurate and timely manner.
• Inputting of Accruals on the company’s internal system.
• Calculate and submit quotations in accordance with current procedures.
• Create and maintain KPI’s through the companies systems and Microsoft Excel.
• Non Conformance Reporting when needed.
• General Day to Day administrative duties.
• Update Management Team of daily /weekly trends.
Written applications together with a CV should be sent to and .