TOGA FREIGHT SERVICES LTD ARE NOW RECRUITING THE LOGISTICS APPRENTICE FOR THE LOGISTICS ASSOCIATE APPRENTICESHIP.
Position: Logistics Apprentice /International Freight Forwarding Operator role
The successful applicant will work in our International Operations department along with 11 colleagues and will help to control the inbound groupage from our network of European partners, in particular agents from Germany, Holland, Spain & France.
This position is based in Dublin 12, comprising of 1-day release to TU Dublin, Aungier Street during regular college semesters.
The work will involve:
• processing inbound manifests,
• creating run sheets
• booking in deliveries
• routing deliveries
• liaising with our Irish delivery partners, dealing with problems
• filing unloading reports and pricing and invoicing files.
Also working with our team that manages our daily inbound volume of up to 20 groupage trailers from the UK. Processing paperwork, PODs, and dealing with problems as they arise as part of a tight-knit team in our Family run and owned business. Plenty of scope for onward development within our family-run business.
LAA Programme Entry Requirements:
• H7/O6 or above in five leaving certificate (or equivalent) subjects. A minimum of grade O6 must be obtained in English. A minimum of grade O6 or a B2 or above in Foundation level must be obtained in mathematics.
• Holders of a QQI Level 5 or Level 6 (or equivalent) in cognate areas (e.g. business, logistics and distribution, supply chain management, etc
• Applicants may also be eligible to become apprentices via Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
For more information on the LAA programme visit: www.laa.ie