Working hours will be Monday – Friday 9AM – 5.30PM
College on Wednesday’s
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic “Logistics Apprentice” to join our team of professional logistic experts.
The successful candidate will receive training in the following areas:
• Air/Ocean Imports
• Import custom clearance
• Aerospace Logistics
• Air/Ocean Exports
• Export custom clearance
• Road Freight Imports/Exports
• Invoicing jobs / Liaising with our accounting department
The role responsibilities
• Liaising with customers / overseas agents and providing a first-class customer service experience.
• Opening job files on our operating system.
• Liaising with Revenue and ensuring we are compliant with regulations.
• Receiving and processing Import documentation
• Import/Export customs clearances
• Arranging delivery of freight to its destination
• Tracking and tracing freight and updating the freight status to our clients.
• Top class communication.
• Liaising with our accounting department.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Team player who can also work on their own initiative when required.
• Custom clearance experience (we will train)
• IT skills in Microsoft office.
• Ability to work in a pressurised environment.
• Good verbal and written skills.
• Time management skills.
• Adaptability & Flexible.
The successful candidate will be responsible for handling their own job file from start to finish, through to raising the final invoice and maximising profitability.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like top class on the job training in the Freight Forwarding sector. They will be joining a well-respected and reputable Logistics organisation, extensive career progression opportunities, ongoing training and personal development.
Cover letter with accompanying CV should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org