DVL Group set-up in 2008 by experienced Trade Professionals provides specialist/knowledgeable wine bonded warehouse solutions for wines, beers and spirits. We have over 25 years wine trade experience, knowledge and understanding of the needs within the wine sector. We are now the fastest growing and largest independent bonded logistics operator in Ireland. Our current client base includes major importers, wholesalers, on and off trade retailers and key restaurant outlets.
For further details, you may visit our site at https://www.dvl.ie/
We are now accepting applications for the Logistics Apprenticeship roles (LAA Programme) based in Ballycoolin, Dublin 15 & Swords.
- Processing Goods In & Orders for Dispatch on the Warehouse Management System
- Liaising with Customers & dealing with Customer queries
- Liaising with Warehouse Operatives
- General Office Administration Duties
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Systems
Applicant must meet one of the LAA programme entry criteria:
- H7/O6 or above in five leaving certificate (or equivalent) subjects. A minimum of grade O6 must be obtained in English. A minimum of grade O6 or a B2 or above in Foundation level must be obtained in mathematics
- Holders of a QQI Level 5 or Level 6 (or equivalent) in cognate areas (e.g. business, logistics, and distribution, supply chain management, etc)
- Applicants may also be eligible to become apprentices via Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL process).
To apply, please send your CV with accompanying cover letter to